TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Elder Scrolls Online [PC]

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29266  by Betty Osthoff
 Sun May 05, 2019 2:48 pm
Odd question, I'm poking around at restarting ESO (I originally played when it released and put it up when I kept getting attacked by invisible NPCs - ie too many launch bugs). I'm not set on any Alliance atm I'm right now exploring the different options and don't know which I'll stick with but wondered if there were any other players around.
 #29548  by Jeffrey J Hughes, MAJ, RMA
 Mon May 20, 2019 4:46 am
I play this on PS4, I too gave it up at launch, but can't put it down now that most of the bugs are gone!
 #30717  by Jana Otahal
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:23 am
I played ESO shortly after it released, and wasn't very pleased with it, but, I'm considering giving the game another spin, given my RPG craving.
Anyone else interested, or is currently playing? I'd probably have to roll a new character, as I probably won't have my original one anymore (not sure if my account still even exists, or if I even remember login info, heh).
 #30718  by Jeffrey J Hughes, MAJ, RMA
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:35 am
There have been a lot of updates and upgrades since it first came out and I am enjoying it (although I took a haitus to play Mad Max, RDR2, and Dead Space)
 #30721  by Jana Otahal
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:53 am
Jeffrey J Hughes, SGM, RMMC wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:35 am
There have been a lot of updates and upgrades since it first came out and I am enjoying it (although I took a haitus to play Mad Max, RDR2, and Dead Space)
I guess it won't hurt to try for me as well. But, seeing from a post above from you, you are on a console. Is there any form of crossplay between the plafrorms? As I'm a PC user.
 #30727  by Jeffrey J Hughes, MAJ, RMA
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:34 am
Does not appear to support crossplay, shame, since the playerbase is split 50/50
 #30730  by Jana Otahal
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:44 am
That's a real bummer, with the lack of crossplay.
All that said, I put my game to download, and it's 87 GB worth of data. So it'll be a while to get that. After that, I'm game to play with people, if there's interest. :)

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!