TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships and World of Tanks Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #30583  by John Chambers
 Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:26 am
I have tried joining the official TRMN Clans, at least they say they are the official Clans for TRMN but I have not been approved and it has been a while. What would I need to do to set up an active Clan for TRMN members?
 #30586  by Peter Gold
 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:59 am
If or once you do, please let me know. I'm looking for an active group that is willing to play evening us east coast time.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

#30591  by Peter Gold
 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:44 pm
Thx. Join request in a few days. Have to wait 2 or 3 days when shifting clans.

#30592  by John Roberts
 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 pm
Shoot me a message on FB or here when you send it in and let me know the username so I can make sure to try and keep the TRMN folks straight in my head. :)
 #30732  by John Chambers
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 pm
UPDATE: I will be requesting membership to Task Force Albuquerque today. My username is ArtyGrunt. Also I will be starting a World of Tanks Clan in the next week or two.
 #30733  by Peter Gold
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm
John Chambers wrote:UPDATE: I will be requesting membership to Task Force Albuquerque today. My username is ArtyGrunt. Also I will be starting a World of Tanks Clan in the next week or two.
I'm tRMN_Merchie
I'll try and shoot you a message later today ( Friday).

#30737  by Larry D French Sr
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:36 pm
I am a new to online gaming. What are these games, how do you play, where is the URL, and how do you register? The last computer games that I have ever played were Atari Games 40 years and Facebook Farmville and similar games. I would like to learn.
 #30738  by Peter Gold
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 pm
Larry D French Sr wrote:I am a new to online gaming. What are these games, how do you play, where is the URL, and how do you register? The last computer games that I have ever played were Atari Games 40 years and Facebook Farmville and similar games. I would like to learn.
https://worldofwarships.com/

Follow the prompts to create an account.

#30739  by Peter Gold
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:18 pm
The site will prompt you to download and install the game. There is a couple of training scenarios built in.
There are also YouTube videos of play or Twitch run by various people.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!