TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Lord of the Rings Online/ Dungeons and Dragons Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #30251  by Alex Shaffer
 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:56 am
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:13 pm
Eric Schulman, MP wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Since we have people who play with substantially different frequencies, perhaps it would make more sense for us all to join the same existing kinship. That way, there will be others with similar levels. It would also let us take advantage of things that only kinships that have been around for a while have (for example, a kinship house).
ok, will be pinging people on the Discord server, but I can see about getting the Kinship started, just need people to be on to be invited, so let's try finding a time that works this week.
and just reread this, and yeah we could, but record keeping and pinging just TRMN members with kinship chat makes sense. Also Kinship house is 3 months after founding, so we can see about getting one ourselves, though will need to sorta stockpile money to make that work with paying the rent and everything.
 #30267  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:17 am
I created a new character: Artegal.
 #30289  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:08 am
Now that the Manticoran Alliance kinship is up and running, who would like to do some LOTRO questing together? I finished the human prologue with my new Champion and I'm reading to proceed to Book 1 if folks are interested. Or if not that, perhaps we could do some chicken quests together: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Chicken_Play
 #31807  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:53 pm
The Manticoran Alliance is on the Arkenstone Server and has seven other characters from level 6 to level 17 aside from my level 22 Champion. We will be eligible for a kin house in less than two weeks.

I've been playing almost every day on another character but would enjoy doing questing with you folks!
 #31811  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm
Eric Schulman, MP wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:53 pm
The Manticoran Alliance is on the Arkenstone Server and has seven other characters from level 6 to level 17 aside from my level 22 Champion. We will be eligible for a kin house in less than two weeks.

I've been playing almost every day on another character but would enjoy doing questing with you folks!
Same, though been busy with stuff and con prep, so possible after that
 #31814  by Cindy Van Wyhe
 Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:30 pm
My life sort of blew up, and I forgot about playing.

I'll try to do so more often, now that things are somewhat manageable.
 #32116  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:55 pm
Also, Thanks to @Eric Schulman, MP , we now have a Kinship house. #2 HighSpires Street in the Fangrum neighborhood of Thorin's Hall Homesteads.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #33001  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:43 pm
So if people want to join us in game, let me know. I can invite people to the Kinship and can make a couple officers that can handle the invites as well, will post the in game names later today. Also as previously stated we have a Kinship home now so we can decorate it.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #33004  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:30 pm
Yes, please join us and help us decorate! Right now there’s a lot of Halloween stuff up.
 #33012  by Ryan Hoolehan
 Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:10 am
Who can we reach out to IOT get a Kin invite? Have a number of toons already on Arkenstone, but it's been a good while since I've last played, so I'm probably going to start with a lower-level toon and work back up.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm looking for an in-game name to whisper.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!