TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• D&D Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #33366  by John Chambers
 Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:42 pm
Hello everyone, I saw that D&D can count towards Marksmanship awards. That being said what about online D&D? For example I am the DM for two campaigns and have several more waiting for these to finish. I would love to have TRMN members join one of my campaigns or vice versa. Would gathering online to plat D&D count? I use Roll20 for my campaigns if that helps.
 #33371  by William Karnesky
 Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:27 pm
Everything that you play with other TRMN members (and by current ruling of the Markmanship manual, even non members) can be counted.

All that changes is the classification.
 #33374  by John Chambers
 Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 pm
Nice. Thanks for the tip
 #33390  by Jana Otahal
 Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:57 am
There's been one-off sessions of TTRPG's organized before for TRMN members. So if this is something you'd like to do, I'm sure you'd find people interested. :)
 #33539  by Ben Overmyer
 Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:20 pm
I thought you were referring to the MMORPG D&D Online, heh.
 #33548  by Jeremy Linfor
 Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:18 pm
i have the D&D online for steam, if you got that how could i join? always lookin to get more ribbins for my fruit salad
 #33928  by John Chambers
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:30 am
I do have D&D Online for Steam, I just haven't played in so long because of my campaigns

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!