TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Dungeons and Dragons Campaign

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #38901  by Chris Hollaway
 Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:50 am
Hey all,
I am looking to start running a Dungeons & Dragons campaign in the near future. While I have DM'd extensively in the past, I will be doing this online for obvious reasons. I am considering using roll 20 for the campaign and Discord for voice chat.

My thought is to run the Icewind Dale series. All characters would start at level 1 using standard point buy or scores. Play would be every other weekend on either Saturday or Sunday. I am in the United States of America in the Eastern time zone (GMT -5).

For now, I am looking for potentially interested players. Play would probably start the weekend of 12/19.
 #38902  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:24 pm
I’m interested, schedule permitting. Right now I’m in another D&D campaign every other Saturday and in a Traveller campaign every other Sunday.
 #38905  by William Karnesky
 Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:26 pm
I suggest you repeat the advertisement on the TRMN Gaming Discord. There are a number of people there who don't necessarily check the forum as often. We also have voice channels set up there and have one regular RPG there already. Just ask if you need anything specific to help host the games.
 #38910  by Jay Griffin
 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:30 am
I am a strong maybe. I have two monthly games that meet on Saturdays (but not on a regularly scheduled Saturday).

Any idea as to the time you're looking at?
 #38915  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 am
I put together a Triton Paladin.
 #38918  by Chris Hollaway
 Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:11 pm
My thought was either Saturday or Sunday in the early afternoon Eastern time. This would allow participation from players in North and South America, Western Europe, and the Eastern Pacific region.
My thought would be to start the weekend after New Year's Day. This would give me time to prepare my materials, research, and set up roll 20.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #39249  by Mark Reed
 Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:33 pm
Is this campaign still in the works? I would definitely like to join. Please let us know if this kicks off.
 #39299  by Chris Hollaway
 Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:37 am
Hey all.
I still want to do this campaign and I have been learning how to use Roll20 as a DM, having only been a player before. The holidays, work, and moving into a new place have slowed me down a little. The maps and NPCs are all loaded, encounters
set up, etc..
I would like to schedule a session 0 for January 10th.
I will post this on Discord as well.
What I would like to know is what time zone players are in so a convenient time for all can be established.
I am in U.S. Eastern (GMT -5).
Please reply here or in Discord in the "General RPG Talk" channel of the TRMN Gaming Server.
I'll see about a Zoom or other format for session 0.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #39300  by Mark Reed
 Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:42 am
I am in the Central time zone.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!