TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #43824  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:30 pm
Nathan Camarda wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:43 pm
It appears something has gone wrong with the invite. I clicked to accept and it somehow disappeared. Could I please get one resent? Thank you!
Clan Invites have an expiration of 7 days, I believe. I can send you another today, but please be sure to accept ASAP.

-- McCC
 #43925  by Elizmay Vos
 Tue May 10, 2022 9:19 pm
HI
I am CHief Vos GSN I want to join the TRMN clan of World of warships. My in-game name is Balgair.
 #43926  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Tue May 10, 2022 9:25 pm
Elizmay Vos wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:19 pm
HI
I am CHief Vos GSN I want to join the TRMN clan of World of warships. My in-game name is Balgair.
Your application has been approved! Welcome!

-- McCC
 #43981  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Fri May 13, 2022 5:53 pm
Samuel Dietzmann wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:36 pm
I would like to join the RMN Clan in World of Warships

Gamer handle is SirPressGanged.

Thank you
Invite sent!

-- McCC
 #44071  by Steve Galpin
 Tue May 24, 2022 9:55 pm
Is there any reason why our clan is not playing in Clan Battles? Several of us have Tier 10 ships. If an active player who wants to do clan battles is an officer of the Clan, we can do this.
 #44072  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Wed May 25, 2022 12:44 am
Steve Galpin wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:55 pm
Is there any reason why our clan is not playing in Clan Battles? Several of us have Tier 10 ships. If an active player who wants to do clan battles is an officer of the Clan, we can do this.
This is the first time anyone outside of the officers have asked. :D I know @Sean Niemeyer, MotC tried to get people involved in Clan Battles multiple times in previous opportunities, but no one's really stepped up. And you need a solid consistent team for CB. But, after so many CB cycles of zero movement, you just kind of give up trying to organize something.

I'm happy to provide officer rank sufficient to anyone who wants to lead a team. All I need is communication from those enthusiastic :)

Thanks,

-- McCC
 #44073  by Steve Galpin
 Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 am
I am willing and possibly Peter Gold would be amenable.
 #44074  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Wed May 25, 2022 1:57 am
Steve Galpin wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 am
I am willing and possibly Peter Gold would be amenable.
Okay, made you a commissioned officer. I think that'll give you rights to lead a CB.

- McCC
Peter Gold liked this
 #44076  by Steve Galpin
 Wed May 25, 2022 2:57 am
Thank you for the promotion, but in order to be able to lead battles in Clan Brawls, you have to be a Recruiter at least. Being a Line Officer or Commissioned Officer does not do anything, as far as I can tell.
(See https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/education/clans/)

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!