TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #44077  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Wed May 25, 2022 3:15 am
Steve Galpin wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:57 am
Thank you for the promotion, but in order to be able to lead battles in Clan Brawls, you have to be a Recruiter at least. Being a Line Officer or Commissioned Officer does not do anything, as far as I can tell.
(See https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/education/clans/)
Okay, done. :)

- McCC
 #44078  by Steve Galpin
 Wed May 25, 2022 3:33 am
Anyone who wants to participate in WoWs Clan Battles needs to play a game with a Tier 8 to 10 ship as soon as they can. This can be coop, random, or ranked battle, and possibly even submarines count for this. When you do so, you should be given three tier 10 ships (rentals) that can be used in Clan Battles as well as any Tier 10 and Superships that you may already have. Please let me know if you are interested in playing Clan Battles.
 #44081  by Steve Galpin
 Wed May 25, 2022 4:50 pm
We are going to try a Clan Battle in World of Warships tonight. The time slot we have is 1830 to 2230 CDT. I will be online before then (Tregonsee). See you there!
 #44141  by Steve Galpin
 Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:02 am
We are going to try an do a World of Warships Clan Battle tonight. If you are already a member of the RMN Clan and have a tier 10 ship (rental or your own), please answer up and we will try this
 #44218  by Steve Galpin
 Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:14 am
David Williams wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:12 am
I'd like to join your clan, I'm on the HMS INTERLOPER.
S3C Williams, I approve your application, welcome to the RMN Clan! His gamer tag is CHARONEMPIRE
Mike Garcia, D1SL and -1 others liked this
 #44383  by Steve Galpin
 Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:11 am
World of Warships Clan Members- there are only a few days left for Clan Battles this season. Wed, Thurs and Sat are the only days available. I would like to try one more time to have a Clan Battle. Please let me know which day you want to play, you can contact me by Discord or Email
 #44385  by Steve Galpin
 Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:49 pm
Steve Galpin wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:11 am
World of Warships Clan Members- there are only a few days left for Clan Battles this season. Wed, Thurs and Sat are the only days available. I would like to try one more time to have a Clan Battle. Please let me know which day you want to play, you can contact me by Discord or Email
Sunday is also available as the apparent last day of the season.
 #44540  by Nathan Camarda
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:37 pm
My son plays WoWs and is a cadet ranger Nathaniel Beckwith. He is just a beginner but wants to play. Please approve his application. SuperBean626 is his user name.
 #44541  by Steve Galpin
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:58 pm
Approved. We more people to play for Naval Battles and Division Stars.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!