TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Lord of the Rings Online/ Dungeons and Dragons Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #33014  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:52 am
I’m Artegal and can invite you.
 #33015  by Alex Shaffer
 Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:13 am
Mirhirfin is mine, and as a welcome gift can see about making you a set of tools for crafting. Also speaking of, auctioned like 20 copper and 10 or so silver for a total of about 300 silver, so that is a decent way to earn money in game.
 #33035  by Alex Shaffer
 Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:24 am
also testing the auction house for ore right now, slapped 20 Silver 20 Barrow Iron and 40 Copper ore for 1gold per type, which is less than the per unit buyout of the lowest I saw. Let's see if any takers, if so, then get like 2.75 gold which can put to the house maint cost.
 #33055  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:06 am
they sold and with auction fee 950 for each so the house upkeep is good for a month at least from the sales
 #35123  by Mark Molnar
 Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:39 am
So...I've only become active in TRMN in the last year or so, but I'd love to be able to play with some others on LOTRO. I was a beta tester for the game and have a lifetime account. I normally play on Gladden but would be more than happy to create a character on whatever server everyone else is playing on.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #35124  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 am
We are on Arkenstone. Looking forward to seeing you in game!
 #35131  by Mark Molnar
 Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:54 pm
Just created a dwarf hunter named Tharamin. Unfortunately my usual names were all taken, so this is a variation. Now to get him started...
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #35139  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:57 pm
I can get you into the kin this weekend if none of the others can before then. Am on Hawaii time though so at current 4 hours behind CST as a simple time check
 #35660  by Chris Hollaway
 Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:41 pm
Not into LotR but played DDO from the start until a year ago when real life intervened. Looking to get back into it and I would like to find other TRMN members to play (and chat) with. DnD is a social game and the chat was often a interesting as the quest we were playing.
 #35679  by David Westover
 Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:42 pm
I recently returned to play LOTRO, given all the free time we now have. Would it be possible to get into the TRMN kinship?

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!